Sethian Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Essence

Lasius Sethi
    Lasius Sethi
    Admin

The Essence Empty The Essence

Post  Lasius Sethi Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm

The Essence of what I am trying to do here is RP the novel forward, Give us all a chance to contribute to it's content, character and plot development. The hope behind this is to develop a uniquely independent storyline with a multifaceted perspective for readers to get behind. To further this effort I will post the rough 4 page prologue portion I have written up in the prologue section. It's flawed and needs to be torn apart, We need to discuss how the characters should react to this given situation and where they ought to move forward.

This RP will be a bit more in depth than our normal RP, instead of focusing on action reaction we need to focus on motivation and personality development. The storyline has been in development for a long time but the characters have simply been created to suit our needs. When we start this we need to explore things like WHY is Sitherack so bent on unification of the Sethian race, WHY is Daegan's dark outlook on life so a consuming part of his personality. How did these people get to be who they are. This is part of why we will be throwing it back to the beginning. We need to crawl inside their heads and really flesh them out.

Feel free to ask questions about the general direction of the plot line, I'll fill you in on whatever I have thought my way through so far.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:17 pm