Sethian Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just need to write something: so, free writing. 10 minutes. GO.

Daegan Sethi
    Daegan Sethi
    Admin

I just need to write something: so, free writing.  10 minutes.  GO. Empty I just need to write something: so, free writing. 10 minutes. GO.

Post  Daegan Sethi Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Darkness enveloped all. It wasn't so much the heavy feeling of doom in the air as it was the thick fog that lingered everywhere. It was pressing, almost akin to the depths of the ocean. Unbearable. Intollerable. Still, it was a night ritual. To venture out into this mess to see if anything real may actually exist. It was a notion of fanciful delight and complete idiocynracy, but it was still a ritual in and of it's own right. The facts did not matter. The stiffling did not matter.

All that mattered was the now. The here. The present.

But that's how it always was. Never were consequences thought of. No, not in these dark alleyways where vermin reigned like kings. Always damp, always stinking, always festering. The proverbial open wound with salt and lemon juice constantly being applied. Even the higher powers that be - the so called lawmen - seldom approached these seedy passings. It just wasn't a priority. None of this was.

If only they'd seen it for what it was. For what lurking potential pulsated below the very surface of the cracked and dingy decay. Horrible as it were, that was all an after-effect. It had all happened for a reason and that reason was was preciese as a sniper's bullet. One shot, one kill. The truest aspect of hitting the nail on the head. Industry failed, which turned into commerace as a whole failing snowballing into society errupting into a complete and total chaos-ball of doom and gloom. In the end, the rich were so demented and so terrified that they began lighting themselves on fire - the only 'end game' being that they would consume vasts amounts of gasoline in the process to deprive the common folk.

Grim times indeed.

----------TIME! Also, I wrote this strictly in the chat box and not in Word like I usually do. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING HO!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm